The Ship’s Quarters enjoys an unbeatable waterfront location in the heart of one of the UK’s most picturesque working harbours. Blending a historic façade with an interior where characterful warmth and contemporary design pervade throughout, Quarter’s Guest House is all at once a wonderful leisure, business and stopover destination. Local shops and services, restaurants, bars & cafés are all within close proximity
The views of the boats in the harbour through the ancient windows are beguiling. The ancient thick walls provide shelter and great comfort as the warmth of history surrounds around you as you sleep.
Eyemouth is thriving community perfectly placed as a base to explore the beautiful Scottish Borders countryside or the stunning Berwickshire
The Ship's Quarters has all the facilities, comforts and contemporary feel of a modern hotel, situated right on the quayside at the centre of a picturesque harbour.
- Includes Breakfast
- Standard double room Approx. 20 m²
- All rooms have en-suite or private shower and WC
- A selection of Teas & Coffees are provided in your room.
- TV package with Freeview TV and Radio
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the Guest House
- Beds are configurable to suit group bookings